top of page
Diane's_최종-01.png

Discover a new world with CLT

As a leader in global language and culture training for over 20 years, CLT has assisted business executives and expatriates in navigating the often daunting task of adapting to a new country.

With CLT it is about the experience

An accessible training approach allows for a practical acclimation to Korean cultural and a useful survival friendly approach to Korean language, making each step forward an exciting endeavor.

Modern Training Approach

We pride ourselves on innovative ideas and techniques for your training experience.

Versatility in

Training

Training catered to your individual needs, business requirements and experience level.

Acclimate with Confidence

With CLT you’ll unearth the excitement of a new culture and all the adventures it brings.

Full Training

Experience Service

Our 360 ° approach to training means you’ll feel secure in all aspects of your new life in Korea.

A few words from our CEO. 

As the President of CLT, I attempt to pass on the expertise that I have accumulated over thirty years of teaching, both in Korea and overseas.

Although over the last twenty years, I have specialized in personal Korean language classes, I have covered a wide variety of subjects in the classroom, on radio and in educational programming.

I ensure all CLT instructors are trained to teach essential Korean in the most efficient way to meet the growing needs of the foreigner workforce in Korea.

Personally I have experienced the difficulties of living abroad, which is why we place such emphasis on practical real life language and culture training.

CLT provides a personalized curriculum to all our students, tailored to fit the unique needs and study goals of the each learner.

We aim to make your transition seamless and help you not only achieve your goals, but make wonderful memories in the process.

Diane Eunju Hong

IMG_1963.jpg

We Take Pride in Our Achievements

since

Business Partners

20+

Courses Offered

2000+

Students Served

Instructors 

Keyboard and Mouse

Our Partners

Keyboard and Mouse
Marble Surface

ACE NON LIFE   

AIR LIQUID

ARAMCOASIA

ASTRAZENECA

BAT 

BOEING 

CONTINENTAL AUTOMOTIVE SYSTEMS CORPORATION (CASCO)

DAIMLER TRUCK KOREA

DELANEY

DULWICH COLLOEGE (Seoul)

DRAEGER  KOREA

ETNERS       

EVASION  

FERRING

FRAMATOME

FUJITSU TEN

GEODIS   

GM DAEWOO

GUCCI 

​IRELAND EMBASSY

AUSTRIA EMBASSY

ARGENTINA  EMBASSY

SPAIN EMBASSY

​PORTUGAL EMBASSY

NETHERLANDS EMBASSY

ADVANTAGE AUSTRIA

SWISS EMBASSY

SWISS BUSINESS HUB KOREA

핑크 대리석

HERMES  

KRPIA 

LG ELECTRONICS 

MAN TRUCK & BUS 

MCKINSEY & COMPANY

MERCK 

MERCEDES-BENZ KOREA

MOLEX

NOVARTIS 

PORSCHE

SAMSUNG BIO LOGICS

SAMSUNG DISPLAY

SAMSUNG ELECTORONICS

SAMSUNG FIRE & MARINE INSURANCE   

SANTAFE         

SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC

SILK RELO  KOREA

SUPERCELL

TAURUS SYSTEMS KOREA 

VOLKSWAGEN GROUP KOREA   

WHAT PEOPLE SAY

DAVID MELINE, VP/CFO GM

I have been taking language lessons for 12 years consecutively, on 3 continents, and I can say that Diane ranks with the best of the teachers that I have worked with…

GERRY HAYCOCK, PRESIDENT GMAC CAPITAL

My Korean teacher, Diane Eunju Hong, is the best, not just in terms of her exemplary language skills but her cultural insights, knowledge and training all add to a 1st class educational experience…

ART MOMBOURQETTE​​, EXECUTIVE EDS KOREA

A very important aspect has been the flexibility that Diane has in working around my busy schedule…

Ms. Hong accommodated my requests with great enthusiasm, providing me with an experience I won't forget. 

BRIAN LANGLEY, SENATOR OF MAINE

HARRY RUDOLPH, EXECUTIVE

VP, KOREA DELPHI

Renata Erdei

ANNA BAUMAN, SPOUSE OFGM DAEWOO EMPLOYEE

Korean lessons by Ms. Hong were always effective and efficient. She carefully plans the classes to meet the level of every individual student.

HARRY RUDOLPH, EXECUTIVE

VP, KOREA DELPHI

With Diane's support, I was recently able to receive my Certificate of Test Proficiency in Korean, Level 1 and Level 2. 

My journey with CLT ,studying Korean started  when we moved to Seoul in 2019.

Soon I realized ,not even a coffee I can order if I don't speak korean .

Slowly with no pressure my brilliant and  patient teacher Mrs Sun Mi introduced me the hangul  how to read , write ,pronounce. 

I started feeling  more comfortable using my  language skills after practicing , pronouncing many many times . I remember my teacher always enlightened me to feel confident and try to speak .

With assurance I would recommend CLT language tutorials to anyone whose interested to learn. 

Thank you for my teacher Mrs Sun Mi I felt more accepted and I could understand about Korean geography and culture but most inportant people.

Josep Maria Llull
Advocat / Lawyer

I have had the chance to spend three weeks in Summer this year 2022 in Seoul, learning Korean.

I was extremely lucky to find Diane and I contracted her services for an intensive Korean language training.

Now with the perspective of more than two months already elapsed, I can only thank her and acknowledge how successful and well organized this was.

As a matter of fact, she and the members of her team have gone above and beyond simply "teaching". 

She helped with my learning Korean during the three weeks I was there, also providing to me a well-planned assistance for all the necessities -both, prior and during my voyage and stay in Seoul-.

I want to highlight that the teachers assigned to me have proved to be excellent, and at the same time extremely diligent in all their actions.

Same comment applies to the staff members and the facilities where the courses were held.

To sum up, if anybody is looking for a teacher and an all around good person to help while in Korea, I can say without any doubt that Diane is the person to contact.
Diane is it!

Renata Erdei

Are You Ready to Accelerate Your Acclimation?

With CLT's training program, you'll strengthen your individual competencies and enhance your business performance. 

Get started now and discover a new world. 

bottom of page